AGRITOURISM AFRICA (AA)
WHO CAN JOIN THE AA?
Any farmer or product/service provider who has a working farm in a rural environment that is tourism friendly.
Once approved, the Agritourism farmer will become a full-time member and pay an annual membership fee of R1000 to cover the costs of website listing, auditors etc.
WHAT WILL AA OFFER ITS MEMBERS?
- AA champions the development of the Agritourism sector in South Africa.
- AA develops a strong and recognisable umbrella brand.
- AA liaises with stakeholders, including tourism and agricultural bodies, and government.
- AA assists farmer members with their marketing, including social media campaigns.
- Farmer members can post directly to the Agritourism South Africa Facebook site – Agritourism Africa
- Farmer members receive a Website listing (AA is not a booking site) with photographs.
- AA speaks at many conferences to educate delegates on Agritourism.
- Farmer members are assisted in unlocking the potential of Agritourism initiatives, thereby contributing to revenue generating opportunities
- AA represents farmer members at trade shows.
- AA communicates frequently with journalists about farmer members.
- AA provides Educational monthly newsletters with tourism news/opportunities to farmer members.
The following documentation is made available to farmer members:
- All media articles written by British Guild and IFAJ journalist, Jacqui Taylor, on Agritourism.
- Agritourism t-shirts
- AgriSeta Career Guide
- Carbon Tax Book
- SATSA Insurance brochure
- PI Insurance
- GPL & PL Insurance
- Useful links
- NSTV presentation on Sustainable Tourism
HOW CAN YOU, AS A TOURIST BECOME INVOLVED?
HOW CAN YOU, AS A FARMER OR AS A FARMING COMMUNITY BECOME INVOLVED?Fill in our online Registration form to become a member.
A MEMBER OF