- ASA champions the development of the Agritourism sector in South Africa.
- ASA develops a strong and recognisable umbrella brand.
- ASA liaises with stakeholders, including tourism and agricultural bodies, and government.
- ASA assists farmer members with their marketing, including social media campaigns.
Farmer members can post directly to the Agritourism South Africa Facebook site – Agritourism Africa
Farmer members receive a Website listing (ASA is not a booking site) with photographs.
- ASA speaks at many conferences to educate delegates on Agritourism.
Farmer members are assisted in unlocking the potential of Agritourism initiatives, thereby contributing to revenue generating opportunities
- ASA represents farmer members at trade shows.
- ASA communicates frequently with journalists about farmer members.
- ASA provides Educational monthly newsletters with tourism news/opportunities to farmer members.
The One-off joining fee is R500
Membership Fee: R1500 per annum (Farmer membership is for a working farmer who has some type of Agritourism activity on the farm)
Corporate Membership Fee: R2750 per annum (Corporate membership is for a company that has several farms or it could be an Association that wants to be involved in Agritourism)
Please provide a minimum of 7 images.
One of the images will be used for the header the rest are for the gallery. Click here
for an example. Please send large images (minimum 1200px wide, 72dpi)
First National Bank
Account Number: 62652522931
Branch: Business Online
Branch code: 250655
Please send proof of payment to: email@example.com
Download the Membership form HERE
or fill in your detail below.