What makes you nostalgic? What makes you think back and miss the farm? An old rusted planter standing under a tree? The fat sheep on a dry land? A small child feeding a orphan lamb? Or maybe the old stone wall of a kraal or a farm gate? Or what about your favourite farm meal and the people who create them.
Your image could capture life on the farm, food, landscapes. landmarks and beyond!! ENTER NOW and win one year's listing on the Agritourism South Africa website.
From today until the end of September we would like to invite all farm loving people to send us their best and most Nostalgic photo of their favorite farm scene. We are really looking forward to see our readers' interpretation of this theme - "Farm Nostalgia"
Agritourism South Africa is an NPO which promotes sustainable Agritourism development in South Africa by creating an environment in which farmers and farming communities can implement Agritourism initiatives with the assistance of the Association.
At the end of September 2018 a winner will be selected by a panel of judges. The winner will receive one-years free listing on the www.agritourismsouthafrica.com website, with free marketing and social media awareness of his agritourism business.
The following competition rules apply:
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined by the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- Only amateur photographers (in other words people who do not make a living from taking photos) can enter.
- By entering the competition you agree to have your full name displayed on all our marketing channels as part of the winner announcement.
- The sponsor of the fabulous prize is a paid up member of Agritourism South Africa.
- The prize includes three nights accommodation at Platbakkies Farm Retreat in Namaqualand for 6 people with a free half-day farm tour. The same terms and conditions applicable to paying self-catering guests apply to prize winners. Meals are not included. Participation in farm activites have to be co-ordinated with farm owners.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- Participants may enter a maximum of three photos per edition. If more than three photos are entered, the first three photos received will be considered for the competition.
- Entries should portray the theme 'Farm Nostalgia'.
- Photographers must provide a caption for the photo as well as their postal address and telephone numbers.
- People on the photos must be identified (provide name and surname).
- Only emailed entries will be accepted. The photos must not be bigger than 2 MB each, in JPG-format and not smaller than 15cm x 20cm.
- The result of the competition will be decided by a panel of judges
- Competition closes at midnight on 30 September 2018.
- Winner will be announced on Friday, 5 October 2018.
- If the prize winner does not respond to us within 7 days of the announcement, a replacement winner will be chosen by the judges.
- Incomplete submission of details will render the entry null and void.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The prize must be redeemed within 1 year of the competition's closure date.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.