Our Agritourism South Africa members are also being spoilt during September with an exclusive competition for them! All ASA members are invited to send us pictures in which the Agritourism Logo is used in the most innovative / interesting way! The winner stands a chance to win a fabulous prize of housekeeping training for their staff to the value of R4 500 (that will add outstanding value to their agritourism business), sponsored by Get Graded.
From today until the end of September we would like to invite all our Agritourism Members (if you would like to become a member this is your chance - go to SEPTEMBER Special) to send us their pictures in which the Agritourism Logo is used in the most innovative / interesting way. We are really looking forward to see our member's being creative.
Agritourism South Africa is an NPO which promotes sustainable Agritourism development in South Africa by creating an environment in which farmers and farming communities can implement Agritourism initiatives with the assistance of the Association.
At the end of September 2018 a winner will be selected by a panel of judges. The winner will receive housekeeping training for up to 4 housekeepers for the value of R4 500-00, sponsored by Get Graded..
The following competition rules apply:
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined by the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- Only amateur photographers (in other words people who do not make a living from taking photos) can enter.
- Only pictures containing the official Agritourism logo will be considered for the competition (as per competition instructions).
- By entering the competition you agree to have your full name displayed on all our marketing channels as part of the winner announcement.
- Only participants who are a paid up member of Agritourism South Africa are eligible to take part.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- Participants may enter a maximum of three photos per edition. If more than three photos are entered, the first three photos received will be considered for the competition.
- Photographers must provide a caption for the photo as well as their postal address and telephone numbers.
- People on the photos must be identified (provide names and surnames).
- Only emailed entries will be accepted. The photos must not be bigger than 2 Mb each, in JPG-format and not smaller than 15cm x 20cm.
- The result of the competition will be decided by a panel of judges who are impartial.
- Competition closes at midnight on 30 September 2018.
- The prize includes professional housekeeping training for up to 4 housekeepers valued at R4 500-00. Get Graded will give the training at the winners premises. (travel and accommodation for Get Graded is excluded)
- Winner will be announced on Friday, 5 October 2018.
- If the prize winner does not respond to us within 7 days of the announcement, a replacement winner will be chosen by the judges.
- Incomplete submission of details will render the entry null and void.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The prize must be redeemed within 6 months from competition closure (thus before April 30th 2019).
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.