- AA champions the development of the Agritourism sector in South Africa.
- AA develops a strong and recognisable umbrella brand.
- AA liaises with stakeholders, including tourism and agricultural bodies, and government.
- AA assists farmer members with their marketing, including social media campaigns.
Farmer members can post directly to the Agritourism South Africa Facebook site – Agritourism Africa
Farmer members receive a Website listing (AA is not a booking site) with photographs.
- AA speaks at many conferences to educate delegates on Agritourism.
Farmer members are assisted in unlocking the potential of Agritourism initiatives, thereby contributing to revenue generating opportunities
- AA represents farmer members at trade shows.
- AA communicates frequently with journalists about farmer members.
- AA provides Educational monthly newsletters with tourism news/opportunities to farmer members.
The One-off joining fee is R500
Membership Fee: R1500 per annum
Corporate Membership Fee: R2750 per annum
Please provide a minimum of 7 images.
One of the images will be used for the header the rest are for the gallery. Click here
for an example. Please send large images (minimum 1200px wide, 72dpi)
First National Bank
Account Number: 62652522931
Branch: Business Online
Branch code: 250655
Please send proof of payment to: email@example.com