Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Agritourism. This includes:
- Tour Operators
- Tour Guides
Annual membership fees are applicable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER OUR MEMBERS?
- Liaison with stakeholders including tourism and agricultural organisations.
- Marketing, Website Listing and Social Media Communication. This includes the opportunity to tap into free visual footage which is filmed by a professional who has joined Agritourism.
- Championing the development of the Agritourism sector in Africa.
- Communication with journalists about the benefits of Agritourism to farming communities and the financial benefits to farmers.
- Promoting Agritourism to national and international tourists with the aim of benefitting the farmers and rural communities.
- Participation in Exhibitions and Trade Shows.
- Speaking at conferences to educate delegates on Agritourism.
- Farmer members are assisted in unlocking the potential of Agritourism initiatives, thereby contributing to revenue generating opportunities.
- ASA provides educational monthly newsletters with tourism news/opportunities to farmer members.
The following items are made available to farmer members:
- All media articles written by British Guild and IFAJ journalist, Jacqui Taylor, on Agritourism.
- Agritourism T-shirts
- Listings on Agritourism website and Social Media
- Video production